All items carry a 10 day return period for new/unassembled product. Please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization. InLine Office must receive this request no later than ten (10) days from the receipt of the merchandise. Unauthorized returns are not accepted. Items must be returned in the original packaging in new/unassembled condition. The customer is responsible for preparing the return shipment, return freight, and arrangements for shipping. Returned orders are subject to re-stocking charges. Custom-made items are not returnable or cancellable. Items purchased for resale are not returnable.
Please contact us with any questions before ordering.
Email us at email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization. No merchandise may be returned without authorization.
To request a Return Merchandise Authorization,please include the following information:
- Your order number.
- The item number of the product(s) you wish to return.
- The reason for the return.
Note: All merchandise must be returned in the original new/unassembled condition, packaging, and shipping configuration. Product received in other than the original packaging may not be resalable, and either no refund will be issued or additional charges will apply. If in doubt, please discuss the situation with us before requesting an RMA.
Tips to Reduce Your Inconvenience of Returns
- Before placing your order, always measure the space you are placing the furniture. If you have questions whether your purchase will fit, please call or email us and we will help you figure out space requirements.
- Please check the color and dimensions of items carefully to make sure they are suitable for the space intended. Colors shown on a computer monitor vary, so please contact us for color samples if this is a concern. Returns are not accepted for reasons of color if the customer could have requested a color sample in advance.
- Let us know if we can be of assistance in selecting the right furniture for your situation.
- Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write "Package Damaged" when you sign for delivery.
- Don’t damage or discard any shipping materials, packaging, or boxes until you are sure you are satisfied.